More Earthquakes Now
4.8M LAS VEGAS, NEV.
May 22, 2015
Japan Honshu M6.8
Nepal Major Earthquakes
M7.3, 6.3, & 7.5, & 6.6
From: Islam Newsroom.com
Islam Newsroom Update - June 6, 2015 12:34 PM EST
M6 Ranua Malaysia -
4.8M LAS VEGAS, NV USA
Nearby Cities 37km (23mi) SSW of Caliente, Nevada
75km (47mi) NW of Mesquite, Nevada
97km (60mi) WNW of Saint George, Utah
103km (64mi) W of Washington, Utah
453km (281mi) SSW of Salt Lake City, Utah
Earthquakes Everywhere This Week
More Coming - According to Prophecy?
Predicted by Muhammad, peace be upon him 1,400 years ago
(watch video now)
UPDATE: It was 4.8M (corrected at 6:28 PM EST) in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA May 22, 2015 - Friday
11:47 AM - A 4.8M (magnitude) earthquake struck Las Vegas, Nevada just before noon (local time) today.
All of Las Vegas felt the earthquake that extended off in all directions to the surrounding areas - causing serious traffic congestion.
No reports of death or injuries at this time.
Center of the earthquake is reported to have been approximately 24 miles south to southwest of Caliente, says U.S. Geological Survey.
Nevada State closed parts of Spaghetti Bowl, inspecting a ramp for any damage.
Traffic backed up for miles, as ramp for southbound U.S. Route 95 to southbound Interstate highway 15 was shutdown because of damage just before 12:30 PM, says Nevada Transportation Department.
Although the damage is not officially connected to the earthquake, the ramp is being investigated at this time for the possiblility of serious structural failures.
NDOT said it was not doing a widespread inspection of the state’s bridges as a result of the earthquake because most bridges are designed and engineered to withstand small quakes. But the ramp at the Spaghetti Bowl was being checked.
We are currently inspecting for any potential damage following the recent earthquake in Caliente, including the U.S. (Highway) 95 southbound ramp to I-15 southbound that is currently closed due to possible structural damage,” said Tony Illia, a spokesman for the department.
All of our bridge structures are designed to withstand rigorous wind and earthquake loading,” Illia said. “Nevada lies within an active seismic zone, which is something that we take into account during the project design and engineering phase.”
Meanwhile, the Highway Patrol was checking for possible damage at other major freeway interchanges, Trooper Loy Hixson said.
Illia said Nevada has some of the best-rated bridges in the country, according to a recent report by the American Road and Transportation Builders Association. Only 1.8 percent of Nevada bridges are classified as structurally deficient, which is the lowest in the country. The national average is 6 percent.
Officials at McCarran International Airport said there were no disruptions in operations and planes were routinely taking off and landing after the quake.
M6.8 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
NEPAL: M7.3, M6.6, M7.1, M7.5, & M6.6
All in last few days! And:
M6.5 Fiji Area; M6.1 Crete Greece
M6.0 Chili; M6.6 Molucca Sea; M6.2 N. Columbia;
M6.0 New Guinea; M6.6 Flores Sea; Indonesia, Malaysia
M6.7 Panama Canal
Earthquakes according to Islam --
Earthquakes are one of the great signs of Allah in this universe, with which He tests His slaves as a reminder or to instil fear of Him or as a punishment.
Mankind must remember, when the signs occur, his weakness, incapability, humble status before Allah and his need of Him, so he turns to Allah, may He be exalted and glorified, in supplication, beseeching and humility, in the hope that Allah will lift this great distress from the people.
Allah says (interpretation of meaning):
16. Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allâh), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
17. Or do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allâh), will not send against you a violent whirlwind? Then you shall know how (terrible) has been My Warning?
Allah says (interpretation of meaning):
42. Verily, We sent (Messengers) to many nations before you (O Muhammad). And We seized them with extreme poverty (or loss in wealth) and loss in health with calamities so that they might believe with humility.
43. When Our Torment reached them, why then did they not believe with humility? But their hearts became hardened, and Shaitân (Satan) made fair¬seeming to them that which they used to do.
44. So, when they forgot (the warning) with which they had been reminded, We opened to them the gates of every (pleasant) thing, until in the midst of their enjoyment in that which they were given, all of a sudden, We took them to punishment, and lo! They were plunged into destruction with deep regrets and sorrows.
Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
What must be done at the time of an earthquake or other calamity, or an eclipse, strong wind or flood is to repent to Allah, may He be glorified, and to beseech Him and ask Him for well-being, and to remember Him a great deal and ask Him for forgiveness, as the Prophet (peace be upon him), said at the time of an eclipse:
“When you see that, then turn to remembrance of Allah and call upon Him and ask for His forgiveness.”
It was related from ‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez (may Allaah have mercy on him) that he used to write to his emirs when earthquakes took place telling them to - "Give charity!"
One of the means of being safe and sound from all evils is for those in authority to hasten to restrain the foolish and compel them to adhere to the truth, and to implement the laws of Allaah among them, and to enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil, as Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“The believers, men and women, are Auliyâ’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma’rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islâm has forbidden); they perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give the Zakât, and obey Allâh and His Messenger. Allâh will have His Mercy on them. Surely Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise.”
40.“Verily, Allâh will help those who help His (Cause). Truly, Allâh is All-Strong, All-Mighty.
41. Those (Muslim rulers) who, if We give them power in the land, (they) order for Iqamat-as-Salât. [i.e. to perform the five compulsory congregational Salat (prayers) (the males in mosques)], to pay the Zakât and they enjoin Al-Ma’rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do), and forbid Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism and all that Islam has forbidden) [i.e. they make the Quran as the law of their country in all the spheres of life]. And with Allâh rests the end of (all) matters (of creatures).
“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
3. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things.”
Allahu 'Alim (Allah is the All-Knower)
And in recent weeks?
- RECENT MONTHS -
M6.0 Panama Central America
Weeks ago in Texas:
Earthquakes in Australia, New Zealand, Banda Sea
Earthquake Strikes Strait of Hormuz: NCMS U.A.E.
-- ABU DHABI, November 23, 2014 - 4.2M
Earthquake Hits Hormuz Strait just NE of Ras Al Khaimah area today.
Reports say quake happened at 5:18 PM (local time) but was not felt in U.A.E. and was recorded to be a 9 KM deep quake.
Source NCMS (National Center of Meteorolgy & Seismology)
8.2M, 5.1M & 6.2M Chili - South America
4.1 California - 2.9M Oklahoma
Today’s Earthquake Facts
1. Earthquakes also occur within plates, although plate-boundary earthquakes are much more common.
2. Less than 10 percent of all earthquakes occur within plate interiors.
3. As plates continue to move and plate boundaries change over geologic time, weakened boundary regions become part of the interiors of the plates.
4. These zones of weakness within the continents can cause earthquakes in response to stresses that originate at the edges of the plate or in the deeper crust.
M6.1 - SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION February 2014
|Location Uncertainty||Horizontal: 0.0 km; Vertical 6.0 km|
M6.0 - GREECE - And Indonesia? M6.1 - JAVA, INDONESIA
DID YOU OR ANYONE - FEEL A RECENT EARTHQUAKE?
Report Details Below
(and your comments) Bottom of Page
[watch videos below for prophecies of LAST DAYS on earth]
Predictions & Prophecies of Prophet Muhammad Are Coming True Now!
Everywhere We Look - The Proof Is There!
Share these videos - now - BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
LAST 7 DAYS
[5.0M & above]
REPORT ANY EARTHQUAKES YOU FEEL [bottom page]
Over 100+ Earthquakes In 2 DAYS - WHY?
All This Was Predicted 1,400 years ago! - HOW?
Recent discoveries prove the predictions of
prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
Watch EARTHQUAKE VIDEO with Yusuf Estes & Others
Watch Here for More Earthquakes - Just in last few hours Major earthquakes: Fiji Islands, California, Alaska, South PacificÂÂ and more coming!
Russia, Indonesia, USA, Iran, South America - Pacific Ocean - Even California all the way to Alaska and now - even in the small islands ofÂÂ Hawaii
So many earthquakes of high magnitude and increasing in strength - within few hundred miles of the largest cities on earth - (details below)
When the devastating magnitude- 9.0 Tohoku earthquake struck Japan, it was the country’s earthquake information systems that sent out an alert via TV, radio, the Internet and cell phones.NOTE: Earthquakes pose significant risk to 75 million Americans in 39 states. In 2011 and 2012 significant seismic events worldwide demonstrated the importance of understanding earthquake hazards and developing tools to help plan and prepare for earthquakes.
But still it gave people about 200 miles away in Tokyo only up to 30 seconds to prepare before strong shaking from the epicenter reached them.
The people closer to the epicenter experienced the strongest shaking from this offshore event, received up to 5-10 seconds warning.
Question: Are we for all of this?
Did you know the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, predicted this?
(and a lot more to come)?
Take some time to learn about the times we are living in.
Click on the video above and see for yourself. It is happening RIGHT NOW!
What does this mean in your life (and the next life) - These predictions are more than just earthquakes.
Read . . [click here for more]
Recent Earthquakes - Last 30 Days [NEW]
Did you FEEL an EARTHQUAKE?
Report EarthquakesÂÂ here
|< Prev||Next >|
Last Updated (Tuesday, 23 June 2015 10:04)
Copyright © 2009 ---.
All Rights Reserved.